So you have some questions about The Club membership…
- What is a Club member?
- Why should I become a member of The Club?
- As a Club member, what separates me from non-members?
- What is a Club Corporate Membership?
- Is my family included in my Club membership?
- How much is The Club membership? And how long does it last?
- Couldn’t I still have access to these events without being a member of The Club?
- How will people know I am a Club member?
- Is a Club membership the same as Bluefish Credit Card?
- I’ve used Bluefish before. Do I still need to be a Club Member?
- What do I do next?
1. What is a Club member?
A Club member has the priority and is part of the Bluefish inner circle, gaining access and knowledge of certain events unavailable to the general public and priority in these and other events.
2. Why should I become a member of The Club?
By becoming a Club member you are literally “in the know” at all times. Since we understand that Club members are always on the move we will bring the finest in living to them, at all times- regardless of where they travel. In addition to this, members are given advanced information on upcoming, exclusive events via the BLUEcal, access to VIP member only events, a guide to luxury living in the glossy pages of Virtuoso Life (delivered by post biweekly). Don’t forget you also have exclusive access to the world famous Bluefish Concierge.
3. As a Club member, what separates me from non-members?
VIP reaches a new level with The Club. As a member you’d have instant access to everything highly sought after or seemingly unattainable. All things exclusive are right at your fingertips, as well as priority in booking events with limited availability. With the drop of a dime – a member can be provided with a private jet on route to Ibiza, a Lamborghini awaiting them as their private jet arrives, along with dinner reservations at the most premium restaurant and VIP entertainment for the remainder of the night. All we need from you is the request.
4. What is a Club Corporate Membership?
A Club Corporate membership is basically the same as an individual member- but on a larger scale. The corporate Club membership is available to high profile companies that meet our standards. The corporate membership has a minimum of 5 membership Cards for employees or clients. The special thing about the Corporate Club Cards is if you notify Bluefish, we can change the name on the membership if need be.
6. How much is The Club membership? And how long does it last?
$5,000 is the yearly cost. Due to cost of living, the yearly renewal cost may or may not change. At the end of the year you can choose to renew or cancel.
7. Couldn’t I still have access to these events without being a member of The Club?
No. as a member – you get the ultimate experience which remains accessible by only members. Also, many of our highly sought after events have minimal tickets available worldwide- as a Club members you will have first pick of all exclusive events that others will not even know are available yet. And not only will you get into the events you want, but you will do it with the status of a member.
9. Is a Club membership the same as Bluefish Credit Card?
No. They are two separate things. A Club membership is your instant access pass around the world and you cannot charge things to your membership. The Bluefish Credit Card is a credit card and cannot give you VIP status and access to exclusive events and venues.
10. I’ve used Bluefish before. Do I still need to be a Club Member?
Yes, we highly recommend, if you have used Bluefish before, then you apply for a Club membership. Experiences and access previously available to the general public will now be offered exclusively to Club members.